Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Dresden Placemats tutorial

Do you need a little something special to liven up your table top decor?  How about whipping up some fabulous new place mats that easily reflect your awesome style?  I recently created a cute little tutorial with a free dresden template that can be downloaded HERE !  


There's also a really cool-no bind technique that is explained in the tutorial that you'll just have to try out!  I love this fabric by Sarah Jane Studios for Michael Miller fabrics, and think it's perfect for spring and most of summer!  

I hope you'll find some time to sew this week and play around with some cute dresdens!

1 comment:

  1. So, I’ve been looking for some square placemats that aren’t going to break the bank to use in the camper. They HAVE to be washable. Well, I haven’t had much luck, but after reading this post, I realized I could probably just make some. I picked up some fabric at the store recently, but wasn’t sure how to incorporate it into the use of the camper. Now I know!

    Gretta Hewson
    Eagle Pass Auto Accident Lawyer

    ReplyDelete